1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site and how we protect your personal information;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
7. and, How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect
We collect non-personally identifiable information and personally identifiable information. Non-personally identifiable information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such the type of browser you are using (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari), the type of operating system you are using (i.e. Windows XP or MAC OS), the domain name of your internet service provider (i.e. AT&T, TMobile or Verizon) your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your geographic location; aggregate data about the number of visits to this Site and/or aggregate data about the pages visited.
You may provide personally identifiable information to us for various purposes, including making a donation to us, signing up to volunteer or registering to receive periodic updates (e.g., mailings related to specific fundraising appeals, newsletters and emails, etc.). Personally identifiable information includes:
Credit/debit card information
Financial institution information
Any other information you voluntarily provide to us, including information regarding your personal or professional experiences as a volunteer/donor and contact preferences and customer reviews